Give it to you?.......*laughin' here* Pay my tithing. The rest I would buy some makeup and a storage shed to store it and at that point I really don't think I will have any money left, cuz Uncle Sam would've taken the rest!!! Hey? I didn't know you could comment on your own blog? I love you Jakes!
I would hire many world famous doctors to invent a Rain-a-corn, it's a combo of a rainbow, and a Unicorn:) The world would be a better place if the Rain-a-corn was around...that is a good 5 million SPENT!! Good Day.
6 comments:
Pay off all debt, buy a house and reliable car, buy food storage, landscape the yard, pay off debts of family members, and invest in gold.
I like it!
Give it to you?.......*laughin' here* Pay my tithing. The rest I would buy some makeup and a storage shed to store it and at that point I really don't think I will have any money left, cuz Uncle Sam would've taken the rest!!! Hey? I didn't know you could comment on your own blog? I love you Jakes!
I would save it and then buy a giant castle and kidnap all my family and all their stuff and take them to live in my castle on the beach :)
on your face.
I would hire many world famous doctors to invent a Rain-a-corn, it's a combo of a rainbow, and a Unicorn:) The world would be a better place if the Rain-a-corn was around...that is a good 5 million SPENT!! Good Day.
Post a Comment