Friday, December 5, 2008

want a burger?

Ok, so, Yesterday I spent all day finishing writing my 10 page paper and it took me a little over 13 hours. it was crazy! but I got it done but not all the way edited. So, the paper needed to be turned in by 7 pm. by the time I was done editing my paper it was 7:15.

side note: my class made a rule where if your cell phone went off in class you owe the class donuts. and my cell phone went of twice so I owed them donuts twice.

so I left and as I was driving to class the thought came to my head, "hey stop by and get some donuts for the class." as this thought came to my head I saw a Burger King and I decided to stop there and by them each a burger.

I ordered 12 Jr. Woppers, and 12 Spicy Chicken sandwiches. Totaling 24 burgers. as I arrived to class no one was there. it turned out that all we needed to do is turn in the paper. SO I gave 5 burgers to my teacher. and left with 19 burgers in had. Luckily I was on my way to a Birthday party. So there would be plenty of people at the party to eat the burgers. But since the party started at 8, it just so happened that everyone had just eaten their dinner and did not want any of my burgers!

Any how, Luckily, we were all going to laser assalt and we stopped by an apartment complex called rain tree apartments. there I found plenty of young adults starving and wanting my burgers.
I was happy to feed them for free and even though it sucked to not feed who I wanted to initially. I am glad that I got to feed cool people.

2 comments:

Stephen Christensen said...

Gotta love that! I would've eaten a spicy chicken sammy for you, bro.

Love, Lani

Bobbie said...

Dang! This is funny stuffff~! I am still laffin! Can't wait to tell everyone at work. Thanks Jakes for this story! :) lovin' ya...