Greg: those aren't the real colors.
Mr. Figueira: yes they are let me show you.
(Mr. Figueira takes out a black light to show that the florescent colors are true.)
Greg: Oh, I see, you trick me colors.
Greg draws a ghost and on the back side it says, “Satan is more scarier than that!”
situation: we are listening to Micheal Jacksons thriller for Halloween
Greg: I don't like kids! FORGET IT! IT'S MICHEAL JACKSON TIME!!!!
Greg: Hakuna ma jedi, what I light saber day. A jedi matata (tune of lion kings Hakuna matata)
Greg: A whole new jedi; a whole new bad guy (tune of Aladdin “A whole Jedi)
Mr. Muffler: Mathew, do you know what freedom means?
Mathew: NO School?
Mr. Muffler: Greg why do we separate our colors when we wash our laundry?
Greg: So we can know how clean that they can get...
Mr. Muffler: kyle do you want to see my baby?
Kyle: Yes
(Mr. Muffler shows him the baby and kyle responds)
Kyle: that's a baby until a rat kills it
Kyle: I need a partner to go with me to class, because if I don't, I will goof off!
Mathew: Jake you have a nose
Jake: Mathew you have a nose too!
Mathew WHAT?!
Mr. Lauret: Greg, Nala is cool huh?
Greg: no, because she is not a Disney princess.
(kyle comes up to Mr. Lauret and asks...)
Kyle: do you know why I'm sitting in the back of the room?
Mr. Lauret: NO why?
Kyle whispers in his ear: because Brody farted
*situation kyle pushed charlie because he was bugging him
Ms. V: Kyle don't push Charlie
Kyle: Sorry Charlie, I can't believe I have to push you!!
Question of the day: Are you going to see the movie Twilight?
Greg: I never heard of it. But, now I know and it's about a vampire and a girl falling in love. It's like Phantom of the Opera and Star Wars and like Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

2 comments:
I absolutely love these! Keep them coming! I miss you Jake. These kids are so lucky to get to see you everyday. It sounds like you have the opportunity to smile everyday.
Love,
Your sister, Lani
Classic! Especially the one about the kid farting. They're all so honest!! It makes for quite a bit of hilarity!
Post a Comment