Monday, October 27, 2008

funny class room quotes #1

My mom wants me to eat healthy. I'm a size 36 waists and I need to go on a diet. But I like like junk food. Because Junk food taste good.

-Greg


Hi my name is Kyle and Satan's name is Lucifer

-Kyle


phone rings* Mr. Figueira, “I'm not going to answer that”

Kyle: Do you want me to cut the cord and crush it!


I can speak Russian flarg hafd blak madre. Ok that really wasn't Russian that was gibberish. It is easier to speak gibberish than it is Russian. Thats why I speak gibberish.

-Greg


I know all the Spanish words but I don't have time to speak it. But I can tell you one word. It's amigo

-Greg


Greg: I forgot your name

Jenny: my name is Jenny

Greg: oh, your the one Mathew hates


Grevous means a giant killing maniac

(Grevous: character on star wars)

Lets stop talking about this grevous non-sense

-Kyle


You know I get angry at little kids. Because this little kid bit my brother-in-laws finger.

-Greg


You could get so mad that you could rip your own brain off!

-Kyle


Mr. Figueira, I've never seen you upset because your bubble is far away. So I've never seen you upset before.

-Greg


Disney has a lot of sequels that you don't know. Pocahontas, hunch back of Notre-dam, Jungle book.

-Kyle


She's not a princess, she doesn't wear pink, she doesn't wear a dress, and princesses live in a castle.

-Greg


I tickled a brown teddy bear

-Bryant


Can I say one thing? Wahoo!!!

-Charlie



Being different is freakin' stupid!!!!

-Greg


Charlie: I would like to meet George Washington... is he dead?

Figueira: Yes, he died a while ago

Charlie: Oh dear!


I have issues. I hate stupid bus drivers!

-Kyle


God is Fire

Jesus Christ is Ice

The Holy Ghost is Lightning

-Kyle


My dads mom made me a puzzle of monsters, BAD NEWS; my mom's parents are dead! I never saw them again.

-Kyle


I hate birthday parties, I hate kids, I hate being a clown

-Kyle


(frantic) I've looked for Mathew and I can't find him anywhere! I can't do this alone! (sprints out the door)

-Greg


I like chicken because I like to strip the meat off its bones!

-Kyle


Margarete: Hey Charlie what would you do if I took your hat?

Charlie: I would cut your legs off!!


tardy bell rings

Mr. Figueira: who is here?

Greg: Looks like I'm here...(as he says in a voice under his breath)


Mr. Muffler: Kyle would you like to work at a grocery store?

Kyle: N...O...

Mr. Muffler: Tell us way

Kyle: BECAUSE IT WOULD BE TO HARD!


Will: Kyle what is on the drink isle?

Kyle: Hmm... I don't know... Alcohol


Mr. Muffler: Kyle do you like winter or summer more?

Kyle: W..I..N..T..ERRRRRRR (voice drops is he says err)


I shaved my eyebrows once, my mom was laughing and my dad was disappointed.

-kyle

3 comments:

Stephen Christensen said...

JAKE,

This is funny stuff! Where did you get these from? Did you actually hear all of these and write them down when you were in class one day?

Love, Lani

hkbennion said...

JAKEY!
hahah k i love these. Especially the ones about Satan and stuff. "Being different is stupid!!!" I wish i could watch them all happen.

Bobbie said...

I forgot to type my comment about these hilarious statements! I love your posts, Jakes! I'm glad you took time to take notes in your classroom, that has to be hard to do, so kudos for you. It is nice to take time to laugh at your situation. U r an inspiration 4 sure.