First off, I would like to Thank all those who responded to my last blog about my love life that i have just deleted. I didn't even know y'all actually looked at it. I would have to admit it was a pretty sad post. I wrote it late at night and like usual I was wishing I had a girlfriend.
Being a teacher is a great job! Right now I am a assistant teacher helping teach "special needs" kids basic life skills of life. I love it so much! I am glad I am happy in this day of my life. I love my students and I love the work environment!
Stress is always showing its face in class. Students cry, through fits, ignore instructions, and don't listen. But I find it amazing that those stressful moments only last a couple minutes. The rest of the time is spent laughing because my students say the darnest things and they do some funny things.
I usually do look for the good in each situation. When I get in one of my "moods" it only lasts for a time. I don't spend to much time wallowing in my own sorrows. It helps me get over my sorrows if I just write about it or just vent. When I vent or write about my mood I can get over myself within the hour.
Being single does have its perks. Such as I can get more stuff done, I don't have someone following me around all the time, I can cuddle all I want with different girls, and I don't ever have to compromise about what I want to buy. There are more but I'm not going to bother listing them.
Even though my both of my "so called" relationships have lasted long, I was happy during the time I was with the person because I chose to be happy. I didn't want to be around her in a bad mood, so I always chose to make the best of each situation that I was in.
Indeed being happy is the way to go. I am grateful for my family not pressuring me to get married and always putting up with my complaints. I love my family so much and I do enjoy my life. Attitude is everything the only thing that can hold me back is making that decision to be happy.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love you! You will meet her someday! Just on the lords time. We miss you lottsa.
Love you Jakes, too! Thought processes sure can change your day for the better or turn your day to holiday dodo. 'Discontentment' Trials are the big hitter tests in God's eyes. It scores big in heaven to say the least (your personal heavenly mansion is built upon this test, literally!). He takes notice of who accepts and takes on His challenge, instead of those who are indifferent to it. It is administerd as a test specially served and changed up to you so it is coming at you in different circumstances! You score well (when YOU CHOOSE, like your 2nd blog says) to make great efforts to replace those 'discontentment thought spurs' THAT WAS BIG in God's eyes and he noticed that you did that in that follow up blog. You scored! Not only did you score but you uplifted others with your thoughts, double points for you! You inspired others to make the best of their situation and showed them that it isn't easy.
I especially liked the part where you spoke of the disabled children as crying and things and addressed these behaviors as stress. I never looked at it that way. It is okay to feel stressed, even better when they have someone like you to be there for them as they try to get through it. It encourages me to do the same.
Want to see how I replace thoughts, too? I talk to Heavenly Father and say, "HEY my dear Heavenly Father, THOU are just testingeth me. I'm on to THEE! I see Thy writing all over this test and that is why I am going to just say, "I'm going to pass this test as you are watching my thoughts. See I want you to look and find joy and be proud of me as I have temptations of thoughts of discontentment and I am going to work on it, even if I have to take that plunger to my head a few times (repentance). I know it is poop and I'll call it as that. I know that was the big question in this test whether I can recognize it as poop and what I am going to do about it. No unclean thing can enter heaven. Yes, I could dwell on habitual discontentment but only if I like playing in sewage. NOT!! It IS definitely my temptation to want to feel discontentment BUT THOU has everything under control, even though it APPEARS that I don't! It may even APPEAR as if I am demanding and ungrateful. Since appearance is deceiving, even to myself, I better repent so you won't have to guess where my heart is, not in a big scoring test like this! I'm sending you a message, I AM HERE with THEE in faith. I will flush and plunge discontentment thoughts as often as I have to because I want to pass this big test and it is no secret to me that there IS a big reward for it AND if that reward is having Thee for always, to be my confidant, my hero when I can't seem to go on another day as you encourage me to do so, Thou to love me when I can't seem to find a reason to love myself and more, this test is worth taking!"
Like you Jakes, I myself don't care for taking the tests when it comes. I must admit BECAUSE I KNOW that scores REAL BIG and the reward of having 'faith' to replace my discontentment thoughts is just as big I can say ONLY one thing!! I WANT IT... BRING IT ON!! This test has THE BIGGEST reward. Since God is the creator of rewards and he can part red seas for those with the 'faith thing' (he did it as a favor to someone who had faith, Pres. Moses I think was his name)... I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY REWARD! Literally, sometimes, I CAN’T wait. That is the challenge. So I often try to replace my thoughts (the key to having good thoughts) with “I CAN WAIT”, the longer I wait, the bigger the prize AND much more lasting for sure! If you had a million dollars wouldn’t you want that to last forever? Heavenly Father promises you more then that… He promises you EVERYTHING HE HAS!! Whoa! That’s BIG!
Post a Comment