Monday, September 20, 2010

class quotes 12

Teacher: what are your weaknesses?
Student: well I can't type fast, but I know how to handle a gun!

Teacher: what should our word of the day be?
Student: abomination!

Teacher: what is gravity to you?
Student: play time!

Student: hey Ms. Rich, how much stuff do you have in your house? Since your last name is Rich?

Teacher: K lets be a gentleman for our date
Student: NO! I'm not a gentleman I'm an adventurer!

Teacher: K guys, just two more days...
student: till blast off!
Student 2: and date night!!

Teacher: K where should we give people space while at school?
Student: The bathroom!

Joke of the day: how do you communicate with a fish?
Student: oh I know, you eat them!
Student 2: no you drop them a line.
Teacher: eating them was a funny answer

Teacher: well note cards are hard to come by.
Student: no they're not, you can find them on EBAY!

Student: word of the day is going to be aloha
Teacher: Aloha is like say hello, goodbye, I love you
Peer tutor: I didn't know thats what it meant.
Student: haha you have a short term memory loss!

Teacher: there is a sign in the school that says
Student: Glory Halleluiah!

Question game: this is where students just ask pure questions
what would you do if the sky fell down?
what would you do if Darth Vader or Luke didn't have any light sabors?
what would happen if you lost your job?
How far is it to Texas?
Have you ever jumped off of a cliff?
What is your favorite holiday?
Do you like games?
Do you know martial arts?
What do you like about the skateboarding?
Do you like pink?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tutsie pop?
How fast can you text?
How does the national anthem go?
How long will it take to get to planet pluto?
How funny am I?
Can I hit you on the head?
What would you do if you had a batmobile?
How long will it take to free fall off a 3 mile high building?
Teacher when will you die?
How long have you been the dread pirate roberts?
What would you do if Darth Vader was your father?
What is the name of the loony toon character that is black with a strip down the middle?
Do you want to play ninja?
_____ do you like ____
what is your favorite ride at Disneyland
who is chicken little's friend that is friends with the other chicken?
What time is it?
What would you do if bionicals attacked earth?
What would you do in a earthquake?
What time do you get up in the morning?
Do you like like lights?
Why are you crabby?
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
You are given a chance to meet one alien what will it look like?
On peter pan who was captain hooks side kick?
Who gave you permission to stand up and go across the room?
What is the square root of 42?
who do you secretly want to go out on a date with?
What is your favorite park?
Do you like PE?
Do you like Toy Story 3?
show your belly to me?
Do you like woman?
If I paid you enough money would you shave your head?
If I paid enough money would you quit your job?
What is the meaning of life?
Can I drop a beaver on your head?

No comments: